Website Usage and Cookies
- Your browser type
- Your location
- Your IP address
- The time and date that you accessed our website
- Information about when and how you use our website
This information is used by us to administer our website, analyse trends and improve our website, products, and services.
Reason for Collection, Disclosure, and Use.
We will not collect Personal Information unless the information is reasonable necessary to:
- Provide goods and services to you
- Provide you with information about those goods and services
- Assist you with enquiries
- Gain an understanding of your needs
- Give you access to specific sections of our website and improve your online experience with us
- Comply with legal obligations
We will not collect Sensitive Information about you unless:
- We obtain your explicit consent to collect and use such information
- The information is reasonably necessary for one or more of our functions or activities
- The collection of the information is required or authorised by or under Australian law or court order
- A permitted general situation exists in relation to the collection of the information by us
We aim to ensure that the Personal Information we hold is accurate, up-to-date and complete. Please ensure any information you provide is accurate, up-to-date and complete, and notify us if you believe we hold information that is outdated, inaccurate, misleading, irrelevant or incomplete so that it can be corrected.
You are entitled to access your Personal Information held by us. If you wish to access this information, you must lodge a request for access by contacting us via email at email@example.com. You will be provided with access to the information within 30 days of the request.
We are not required to give you access to this information if:
- it would be unlawful to do so; or
- denying access is required or authorised by an Australian law or a court/tribunal order; or
- to do so would likely prejudice one or more enforcement related activities conducted by, or on behalf of, an enforcement body.
If we do not give you access to the information requested you will receive written notice that explains the reason for the refusal.