Terms & Conditions
1. This Website is operated by U+ME™. All content that you see here is owned by or licensed to us. It is not for commercial use, and unless we specifically agree, you cannot copy, distribute, publish or alter the Website content.
2. Within the Website, you may find links or references to third party materials and websites outside www.ume-eco.com. We do not endorse, authorise, or control those websites and therefore accept no liability in respect of the content or your use of those websites.
4. U+ME™ makes no representations or warranties (express or implied) and we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of information on the Website. We do not accept any liability arising out of reliance on the materials on our Website.
5. We may terminate your access to our Website at any time if we decide at our sole discretion that you are in breach of these Terms.
6. We may change any aspect of www.ume-eco.com at any time without letting you know. You agree to be bound by such updates and you agree to visit this page from time to time to check such changes.
Copyright & Trademark
All designs, text, graphics and other contents or arrangements of this Website in whatever format belong to U+ME™ or its licensors. All rights are reserved. The Trademarks and logos displayed on the Website are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of U+ME™ and its licensors.
Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Website without written permission from U+ME™ or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the Website. By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of U+ME™ and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website. You may, however, download material that is required for the sole purpose of assisting you in placing an order. Such downloaded material may not be used for any purpose other than to assist you in placing an order. You may not create any links to our Website from another Website without our written consent. You may not sell, resell or distribute any U+ME™ products without our written consent.
Promo codes are valid for a limited time only, U+ME™ reserves the right to modify them at any time.
Promo codes apply to qualifying items only. See the specific details of the promo code for excluded products.
Promo codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
Promo codes do not apply to pre-orders, unless otherwise specified.
Promo codes do not apply to Gift Cards or Sale items, unless otherwise specified.
Promo codes are not transferable, and may not be resold or redeemed for cash.
Only one promo code can be used at a time and cannot be combined with other offers using promo codes.
Cancellation, Returns, Exchanges & Refunds
All products sold by U+ME™ are fulfilled by Amazon. Amazon fulfilment centre and customer service take care of all the U+ME™ refunds, returns and cancellations:
Please see Returns and refunds policy and procedure.
If you have any further enquiries regarding. your order please contact Amazon Customer Service.
For non order product related issues. Please contact U+ME™ firstname.lastname@example.org
Limitations of Liability
We will use all reasonable endeavours to carry out our obligations within a reasonable period of time but will not be liable to you for any loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from any delays in doing so and we will not be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of our obligations in relation to these terms and conditions, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we will not be liable to you for any economic loss, which term shall include loss of profits, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings or any special, indirect or consequential loss in connection with the supply of the Goods.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of QLD, Australia. Any disputes concerning this website are to be resolved by the courts having jurisdiction in QLD.
We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms and Conditions, in your country of residence or any other appropriate country or jurisdiction.